Thursday, June 12, 2014

Message to Div 2 Families

Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,

I am deeply saddened by the manner in which this ongoing contract dispute has been handled.  I apologize for the chaos it has caused to my students' education and to your family.

As this may be the last day of school for the year (and I am unfortunately away as I am at home taking care of our youngest son who is fighting a fever), I want to thank you for the support and encouragement that I have received this year.  I see it as a wonderful opportunity and responsibility to help guide Grade 6/7 students through their final year(s) of elementary school.  It has been great to watch the growth and progress of my students this year.  I am still optimistic that this is not the end of the school year, but in the event that it is, I want to wish each of you a fantastic summer break.

All the best,

Dave Conroy

No comments:

Post a Comment